Thursday 23 June 2011

Catch up

Hello everyone, hope your all well. It feels like ages since I've blogged, (only a week actually!) My trip to Germany was fabulous, its great when you can go somewhere and feel like a child the entire time. I spent every moment with my grand parents, eating lots of German food and working on a blanket project with my Oma. I also gave a lot of thought to wifey week and how to incorporate it into everyday life, hopefully my return will signal a change for the better in the work/life balance. I have bought another caravan and trying not to be too obsessed about working on it. Attempting to create more family time sure is difficult as I have a craft fair booked for Katryoshka this Sunday at Heart of the Country Village, Lichfield, Staffordshire, would love to meet if you live nearby! There'll be clothes, Emma's painted accessories and lots more, Kat x 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!
    Love the 80's colour scheme on the caravan, won't look like that for long will it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way, out with the 80's in with the new, the theme this time will be the 'circus van'. Already painted it a deep jade green and hoping by doing lots of housework today I can earn enough points to justify spending some time on it tomorrow. Dyyyyyyyyying to paint a carousel horse and some elephants!! xx

    ReplyDelete