Thursday 10 March 2011

She must love her self, that one!

I was attempting to engage i some BORING housework this afternoon when I came across a box of old photos. Unfortanatly there had been some kind of a leak that had festered away on most of the pictures but i did rescue some. They were from 'back in the day' when I was 21 and trying to keep my head a-float with various jobs and projects. As I made my clothing collections I documented them in various photo shoots around my hometown of Southport, Merseyside. From derelect mental institutes to the beach, Southport was rich with opportunitys so if I had a spare couple of hours I would hyjack a aspiring photographer from the local college and drive off with a bootful of my designs in search of inspiration. I don't think I ever saw myself as a model but as a natural poser I loved trying to project the images I had in my head. Oh nostagia is a wonderful thing especially as an antidote to housework but must get backto it before any notices my detour! Kat x

 

2 comments:

  1. it must be so fun and such a blast from the past to see these photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patience, its strange that even though it was 13 years ago, it feels like yesterday and I can remember everything about doing it!! x

    ReplyDelete