Sunday 27 February 2011

How DO you mend a broken heart??

What Al Green did not have at his disposal was a Hot melt Glue Gun. They are a vital piece of equipment for the die hard 'pimper'. I have been given the most beautiful Cath Kidston Romany caravan sewing box (will be used for paints) and I have been making it 'my own' with the HMGG and all kinds of random ephemera; wooden cat I got in cyprus 5 years ago; dolls house metal bird cage; a dove for the roof and it is crying out now for some and plastic gems and a pearl necklace (aren't we all). the wheels need some major attention. Didn't stop there...have done another cross in a rather bizarre combination of items centred around a garden gnome. Surely it will appeal to someone!!
Anyway, all of the above did the trick and whilst the heart is not mended I have done a messy patch-up; stuck on some random pearls and with care it will see me through the next week.
Good old glue gun.
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment