Monday 23 May 2011

Acoustic weekend

Just returned from a fabulous weekend at The Acoustic festival, a small, friendly gathering for music loving families. The mini-me's, Alpha male and I had some much needed quality time in a fabulous fantasy setting and stay in our newly refurbished Carlight Caravan for the first time. Made in the 1960's it a legend and really deserves a blog post all of its own as its come such a long way since we bought it as a wreck off local gypsies. Unfortunately this morning I managed to end the weekend on a sour note by setting off on the school run with a rather hazy head, the result of which meant I didn't realise our lovely new van was still attached to the car and twenty meters later I took rather a sharp corner and threw the van against a large gate post, ooops. Alpha male was VERY cross and who can blame him, another classic Kat style drama resulting from my tendancy to speed through life at a million miles per hour with little time to stop and spot a caravan attached to my rear, Kat x

3 comments:

  1. Aah, all chilled out from the weekend, then back to reality...with a BANG!
    I do things like that, it's hard to focus on the mundane when your head is full of ideas. On Saturday, I left the car door wide open at the supermarket car park and the seats got soaked as the heavy rain blew in. I also dropped my purse there and was sooo lucky it was handed in. Maybe the moon is making us crazy?
    Have you seen the swap project at Faith Hope and Charity Shopping? There's a button on my blog, you may be interested (but may not have the time either!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, head full of ideas....or candy floss from too much time having fun! The Moon is certainly shaking things up......whats next?! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your caravan. Sorry but I cannot believe you drove off with it still attached! I thought it was only me who did silly things like that! I'm always getting in "trouble" from my husband for my little mistakes and mishaps! Oh well, it keeps things interesting around here...

    ReplyDelete