Saturday 8 October 2011

An October birthday party

Today Alpha male and I had our children's joint birthday party. The 'do we invite the whole class' dilemma began when Anya started school. It feels like quite a political decision as I worry about offending other mothers whose daughters have invited my daughter to their parties but the fact is I have always liked the idea of a small, intimate party at home. Anyhow I let Anya decide and she chose to have her three best girlfriends so with local friends added into the mix we had eleven kids in all. We have had a bouncy castle the past few years but I find there more often used by the adults so I decided to provide entertainment in the form of a craft fest in the studio. They painted, coloured and stuck things onto angel wings, swords, airplanes and canvases. The girls also helped me pimp a white dress I was getting sick of the sight of, its now much more fun and 'Katryoshka'. Thank you to everyone who attended and helped make the day such fun for my two little darlings, Kat x



No comments:

Post a Comment