Monday 17 January 2011

LOVELY LINDA!!!

Kat and I did our second pilgrimage to Heanor yesterday afternoon to the home of Psychic Phenomenon Linda Lancashire; we were given a very very warm welcome and introduced to Hilda and Tallulah her beautiful year old gingerbread coloured poodles. They did bear an alarming resem blance to my ludicrous handbag which I had thought was 100% Saquatch Mirkin but may well be poodle!!
I watched Columbo with H and T (the conductor DID do the murder) and then fell asleep in a pile of poodle whilst watching Midsommer Murders and Kat had her cards read....
then it was my turn; it was truly fascinating how Linda homed in on my 'issues', answered some very pressing  questions, but most importantly she made me feel very positive about the future and to believe in myself and what I was doing. She also gave me some very useful advice about my filling that had come out!! What more could one ask for??
Kat and I gabbed away about our respective readings on the journey home, both clearly very buoyed up by the whole experience.
Song for the Road was 'Rococco' by The Arcade Fire; played over and over again VERY loud! Amazing.
Thank you Linda! We will be back and have already recommended you to our close friends.
EMMA's bolg

Katryoshka and the lovely Linds Lancashire

No comments:

Post a Comment