Sunday 16 January 2011

Where to start...

I have issues from top to toe this morning; last night my festive pork scratching related tooth problem decided to go to The Next Stage and a huge lump of amalgem fell out of the molar. Dentist appointment not till a week on Friday.....then there is the painfull ingrown toenail issue which is protesting at being made to go for a run yesterday morning and then being encased in a patent leather high heeled boot all day. I have not dared tell it that it is going to be taken out for another run in about 10 minutes and then put straight back in to the offensive jack boots. In between all this I have a beastly hangover and no medication.
Projects from yesterday are crying out to be continued but I have domestic matters that need to take priority this morning. How dull. Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment