Thursday 28 July 2011

Holiday reading

Whilst buying holiday necessities, I spent yesterday morning wandering through a few local charity shops looking for some inspiring holiday books, (as in books to read on holiday as apposed to books about holidays.) As a huge fan of anything Alice in Wonderland imagine my delight as I came across this old book about making toys from the story. It so cool with lots of details and illustrations so that's the holiday project sorted. Now I just need to formulate a plan around how to smuggle all the necessary sewing equipment and fabrics into my suitcase without being detected by the luggage police aka Alpha Male, wish me luck!! Kat x

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, there's something sinister looking about those toys! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooooooo right, heck there is something very sinister about Alice in Wonderland!! xx

    ReplyDelete