Friday 15 July 2011

What's next??

The last few months seemed to have been littered with dodgy occurrences where my brain appears to have been anywhere except where it should have been. Case in point, yesterday my daughter was having a friend over so I nipped to stock up on frozen goodies before picking them up from school. Fish fingers and chips seemed a sure fire way to avoid any dinner time dramas. It was a nice hot day and I decided it would be a fun idea to take the kids to the park before going home. The dilemma was, what about the frozen food? I decided the car was too hot so I hid the bag of food under the car until it was time to go. Now you can guess most of the story, we return and even as I am lifting my son into the car I am thinking 'don't forget the food, don't forget the food!'...................I forgot the food and was half way home when I did the predictable sharp intake of breath and turned back. The good news was it was still there although I had run over a packet of fish fingers and half of the chips. Not to worry though as they were still protected and good enough to eat, at least the kids didn't notice anyway!! Kat x

1 comment:

  1. Oh that sounds so familiar, at least your objective was to keep the food frozen. I'm glad there are others like me!

    ReplyDelete