Sunday 28 August 2011

Music Video: Another place to be

I am quite obsessed with videoing everything and anything at the moment. Alpha male gets very cross when I nag him for his i-phone but when you gotta do it, you gotta do it. We have had a lovely weekend as my Dad and brother have come from sunny Southport to visit White House farm. Two peas in a pod, its great to spend some quality time with them and share the fun things you have in common including drinking bucket loads of tea, listening to obscure music and generally having a Northerner's gossip about who's doing what, certainly time well spent. We were in The Croft yesterday and as the sky was so moody I couldn't help myself. The track on the video is one I made a while ago when I first started playing around with recording myself and my keyboard. Its still one of my favorites, Kat x 


No comments:

Post a Comment