Saturday 20 August 2011

Caravan Update

Today began as a strange day after I was awakened this morning to hear my horse and his new pal had escaped out of their field and were running around freely. Thankfully all ended well when they heard the call of breakfast in the air and returned with us safe and sound. I thought of writing a White House Farm weather blog post about how dry the land here had been this summer but instead I have made yet another stop-motion experiment on my way home from feeding a friends horse. Please note the dry grasses in The Croft and the non-existent grass, we need rain!! I also apologise in advance for the stained mattress, on warmer days it's on the grass hidden under a throw. I also included a short tour of a very unfinished Circus Van and the dovecote where Emma houses her Birmingham Roller Pigeons. I will post some details about these birds later as they have some very interesting flight techniques, Kat x

No comments:

Post a Comment