Monday 5 September 2011

MUSIC VIDEO: Clouds

After spending most of the day with the kids, face down in a bucket of lego I decided I needed an artistic outlet. Que a quick costume change and down to the stubble field with a camera and Camille who incidently made a fantatsic creative director, [thanks hun!!]. For a couple of weeks I had been yearning to use the large open spaces around White House Farm for a film as the colours seemed so vivid and inspiring. I chose the first song I wrote for my Mood Swings album, Clouds to accompany the project as its a slow, ambient track. My vision was someone walking through the fields as if they would be walking there forever. Add to the mix a lot of pouting and posing and it all gets rather sexy but hey ho, its fun to look back on these things in years to come and remember glaming up to walk around a field one sunny evening, at least it gave the neighbours a moments amusment, 'who does she think she is?!' Kat x

No comments:

Post a Comment