Monday 12 September 2011

MUSIC VIDEO: Cry for help

The last few days have been quite emotional. My mum has received her first two foster children and I have been reminded of what a cruel and careless place our so called civilized world can be. My heart breaks for these kids and I am honoured to lend a helping hand in the process of healing them. Neglecting a child can occur in many forms and sometimes we are all guilty of not putting their feelings first. But to think that people can simply 'forget' they have a child and leave them to fend for themselves in a complicated and messy existent is unforgivable. I have poured my emotions into this song and my kids who may never realise how lucky they are were only to willing to oblige in the making of the video. I think I am going to take a rest from making music for a while and make some clothes instead, Kat x


No comments:

Post a Comment